Saturday, September 8, 2012

Little Yard Sale Haul


Hey all! I have just a quick post today on a few yard sale finds.  My neighbor and friend had a yard sale this morning so I popped on over there to see if I could find any good deals.  I bought nothing practical (haha) but I did get a few things for me to enjoy.  Since I rarely go shopping for myself, it was a treat to pick these up.  :-) 

I found:

- a nice/casual, mint green Gap tee ($1.00)
- a coffee themed tote ($1.00 - I thought it was so cute the moment I saw it and for only a buck I had  to have it)
- a pretty ceramic travel mug (free - gift from my neighbor)
- 2 movies ( 50 cents each)
- Complete Idiot's Guide to Learning Spanish on Your Own (50 cents)  (Zach will use this more than me I'm sure.  He likes to talk to the servers in Spanish when we go out to eat Mexican, ha!) 

Total for everything was $3.50!  That's my kind of shopping spree!


No comments:

Post a Comment