Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wake Forest/Raleigh Bound!

We are looking forward to our first weekend away since we moved to Cullowhee, NC.  The university we are working with has fall break this Thursday to Tuesday of next week, so we are packing up our suitcases and going to the Wake Forest/Raleigh area for a mini-vacation!  This place is special to us because it is where we both lived for a little while (Zach for 3 years, me for only 1 year).  It's also where we met and were married.  So, it holds a special place in our hearts.  We're ready to do some relaxing and see some of our friends there.  Hopefully when we get back I'll have some fun pictures to share with you!  Happy fall break!


The building with the black awning on the far left of this picture is where we had our wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I can't remember how I found you guys, but I'm glad that I did! I will love to follow along on your "Kronicles!"

    ReplyDelete