Monday, September 19, 2011

Some Randomness and a Weekly Meal Plan

A Few Things You Really Don't Need to Know 
1. I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season on Saturday and it was all I hoped and dreamed it would be.

2.  I have this unexplainable urge to watch Twilight:Eclipse today but can't seem to find it available to rent anywhere.

3.  I'm very excited about the deal I bought on Groupon today ($6 for $12 worth of food at a local Greek and Lebanese restaurant). 

4.  I think I might have felt the baby move the other night, but I'm really not sure. And I'm still confused about it.

It's going to be a short post today.  It's 3:30 p.m. as I write this and I must confess, I have had quite the lazy day today.  Let's see... I slept in until 10:00 am this morning, had McDonald's for breakfast, and have spent the majority of the early afternoon sitting on the couch reading just for fun.  And I don't feel the least bit guilty about any of it! 

We spent the first half of last week in Nashville for a conference (which I hope to write a post about soon) and the last several days have been filled with catching up on housework, attending church activities, and being out of the house for one reason or another.  So, sometimes you just need a day to do nothing but stay home and rest!

I am hoping to be a little productive this evening though.  :-)  I'm planning on doing a little laundry and picking up around the house.  I've also managed to get my week planned out, including our dinners. Before I go, I wanted to share a quick meal plan with you.  So, without further ado.....


What's Cookin' in the Kennedy Kitchen?...

Monday: Spaghetti w/Green Beans and Garlic Bread
Tuesday:  Hawaiian Chicken Stir-Fry
Wednesday: Leftovers. We have youth on Wednesday nights so leftovers is usually on the table.
Thursday: Shepherds Pie
Friday: Tortilla Pizzas (I have 4 more tortillas I need to use up.  Why do so many come in one bag??)
Saturday: Eating out! We're going to Buffalo Wild Wing to watch UFC.
Sunday: Leftovers or something easy.


Have a happy week!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Brandon and I have been to the lebanese restaurant a few times and its really good! The fish is probably my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that it's a good place to eat!

    ReplyDelete