Thursday, November 11, 2010

Top 20 Reasons Why I Love Being Married To My Best Friend!

1.       He’s my ministry partner
2.       He never gets tired of eating PIZZA!
3.       He dances with me
4.       He likes to play video games with me even though I’m really bad.
5.       He’s my favorite person to hang out with.
6.       He helps me clean the apartment.
7.       He drinks coffee with me.
8.       He tells me he loves me and that I’m beautiful every day.
9.       He’s FUN to watch UFC with!
10.   He likes to crank up the music in the car.
11.   He encourages me to read and learn more.
12.   He likes to pull into Krispy Kreme when we see the “HOT” sign on
13.   He prays with me.
14.   He’ll watch musicals with me.
15.   We laugh together!
16.   He makes awesome smoothies for us J
17.   He leads me to grow in Christ.
18.   He’s HONEST with me.
19.   ONE DAY we will be great Euchre partners, I just know it!
20.   He’s always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment