Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Tuesday

After 2 days of driving and 4 fabulous days with the family, we made it back to the mountains last night.  This morning I woke up with that funk feeling you get the day after vacation is over.  You know what I'm talking about...  

The song that goes (insert music) "back to life, back to reality", has been playing in my head all morning.  

I've got a pretty busy two weeks coming up.  With Zach's internship coming to an end in two weeks, there is a lot of planning, preparing, and packing to do.  So, what's next for the Kennedy's?  

God has been doing some pretty cool things lately.  I have some big news to share with you all in a couple weeks.  In the meantime I thought I'd post a few more pictures from our trip to Memphis.  



 The skyline of Memphis.  I love city skylines.  Sometimes Memphis gets a bad rap for being a crime-filled and dirty city.  I find Memphis to be an exciting city of culture.  My sister says it has "character".  :-)


Here is a picture of my beautiful family.  Some of my favorite people to hang out with.  No matter where we are we always manage to find the cafes.  
And, my brother (the guy in the back) is a goob.


Kyle and Brooke on the trolley.  Aren't they cute?


My mom and dad.  They're always up for a road trip, some excitement and adventure.  Hmm... I wonder where I get it from?




No comments:

Post a Comment