Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Storage Closet Makeover: Part 1

Do you have a space in your home where clutter gets tossed or where things that don't quite have a place yet tend to end up?  And somehow, unbeknownst to you, the mess inside seems to have multiplied to where it is now taking over the floor, leaving no room to walk in and find anything?  We do, and at our home that place is the front closet in our entryway.  I've been thinking about getting in there and tackling it for a little while now.  Yes, thinking.  For a while I found it easier just to slip into the closet whenever I need something, rummage for what I need, get out as quick as possible and close the door, forgetting about it.  Closing the door makes it all go away right?


Well, I've decided it is finally time to put away the attitude of procrastination I've had on this project and get started.  Here's a little video peak into the small task lying before me that I will be spending some of my time on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment